It is an established fact that approximately 95% of unique visitors do not purchase on the first visit to your website! So where do they go after they have decided not to buy? They browse the web again. So how do you reach them? By remarketing you can reach these visitors again for up to 18 months!
So how does it work? Remarketing allows you to show ads to visitors (who have previously visited your website) as they browse other websites. It gives the impression that you are everywhere because they will continually see your ad. In other words, if your traditional internet marketing drove visitors to your site and they chose not to buy or fill in an enquiry form (for whatever reason), they will be seeing your display ads every time they browse the net across (amongst others) the Google display network, which should put you front of mind when they decide to buy. You can set up campaigns depending on what page (on your website) they were on, or even where they came from, for example, what search terms they were using.
Some of the ways you can use Remarketing to increase sales:
- Re-target people who have abandoned their order before it completed, giving them the opportunity to come back and complete their order.
- Re-Target people by interest and refine your second ad to follow up on the products they are interested in. For example, if you have a golf website and they visited your driver page, you could display ads to drivers on special offers or offer other incentives to purchase, such as voucher code.
- Re-target people who have purchased off you before. Previous or current customers are easier to sell to again. Showing ads about special promotions can be effective.
- Re-target people who subscribe to your emails but don’t convert. Perhaps offering them a limited time discount or bonus will encourage them to take action immediately.
- Retarget people using search ads via RLSA. RLSA will help you reconnect and re-engage with your audience as they use google search.
Paid Remarketing is ideal for local and national companies alike. It provides a great opportunity to sell the brand as well as convert previous visitors into customers. The extent of the complexity that can be undertaken is too much to include on this page but we can discuss this with you in more detail on the telephone or by email.
Using the latest software our specialists can analyse your website and current digital marketing efforts giving you a detailed plan of action to really drive leads to your business.
We offer a range of short-term rolling contracts for our clients that can be modified to suit your individual budget and needs as required.
At Pinnacle we don't hide behind jargon. With regular reports and personal interaction you'll know exactly what's going on with your online marketing.